LADY WINSOME

Winsome: sweetly or innocently charming; winning; engaging.
Lady Winsome is all of these things. Offering you her musings on all things beauty, so you too can have an air of winsomeness.

------------------------------------------------

Saturday, August 8, 2009

BAT THOSE LASHES

We all want lush long and beautiful eyelashes. While some of us are lucky enough to be born with long lashes (my boyfriend is one of those people - I am so jealous!), many of us are less well endowed. In fact, I have barely any eyelashes. Lengthening mascara is a god send.

My two favourite mascaras of the moment are:






Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara (really natural looking, and the rubber brush makes it so easy to apply with no clumping. It makes lashes twice as long!)

AND


L'Oreal Double Extend Beauty Tubes Mascara (which makes your tubes on your lashes - it builds false eyelashes!!! It is amazing. It is a two stage process - a primer and then the mascara top coat.






Sometimes when I want really really long lashes, I prime with L'Oreal, and then use Max Factor. Combined it should really make them four times as long... I don't know if it does quite that, but they look of so impressive! And I can bat my lashes and win people over.
A good fluttering always makes things go my way!

No comments:

Post a Comment