LADY WINSOME

Winsome: sweetly or innocently charming; winning; engaging.
Lady Winsome is all of these things. Offering you her musings on all things beauty, so you too can have an air of winsomeness.

------------------------------------------------

Thursday, August 6, 2009

THE PRODUCT I HAVE LUSTED AFTER FOR YEARS, BUT NEVER KNEW ABOUT UNTIL THIS WEEK... The Bobbi Brown Foundation Stick


The Bobbi Brown Foundation Stick is not new, but is the most recent addition to my make-up bag. It is the most amazing product - foundation in a stick, making for easy application (put some stripes on your cheeks like war paint then blend), and is an exceptionally convenient little size. It has great coverage, important for me due a huge amount of natural red colour in my cheeks, and looks oh so natural meaning you can simply apply to problem areas. I love.

This has been the product I have been looking for, and lusted after for years. And its mini stick size means I can throw it into my handbag for a night out - no more red cheek break through for me. It is my life-saver.

No comments:

Post a Comment