LADY WINSOME

Winsome: sweetly or innocently charming; winning; engaging.
Lady Winsome is all of these things. Offering you her musings on all things beauty, so you too can have an air of winsomeness.

------------------------------------------------

Sunday, August 30, 2009

SCENT... ALWAYS THE SAME

Fragrance holds a special place in my heart.

My first ever perfume, Baby Doll (Limited Edition, with glitter) was brought for me as a gift by Mother, when I was 12 years old. Since then I have only had two other perfumes, a short (and I mean very short) stint with Lacoste 'A Touch of Pink' (since has under gone a name change I believe), and then I found my soul mate... Yves Saint Laurant CINEMA.


I have been through about 5 bottles of CINEMA. You could confidently call it my signature scent. It has an incredible power over people, everyone comments on it, I have one male friend who is infatuated with it...

It does as Jean-Paul Gauliter says a fragrance should do, it is "Something to make you want to eat the person in front of you when you smell!"

CINEMA contains notes of: clementine, mimosa, cyclamen, white peony, jasmin, amaryllis; on a base of amber, white musks, bourbon vanilla.
It is the vanilla which won my heart, and continues to wow it...

I have one in stock on my dresser waiting for the inevitable end of my current bottle...

My scent is always the same...

But I like it that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment