LADY WINSOME

Winsome: sweetly or innocently charming; winning; engaging.
Lady Winsome is all of these things. Offering you her musings on all things beauty, so you too can have an air of winsomeness.

------------------------------------------------

Monday, August 17, 2009

OH BOBBI I LOVE YOU


After my recent purchase of the Bobbi Brown Foundation Stick, and falling head over heels for it, I headed back to the Bobbi counter in search of a product which could be used with the stick for a full coverage... and oh my, the Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation is even better than the stick.

Bobbi describe it as:
"A truly modern foundation that offers invisible, weightless coverage that looks like skin, not makeup. This long-wearing formula evens tone, minimizes the appearance of pores, conceals imperfections, and offers broad spectrum UV protection. Its hydrating technology leaves skin feeling cushioned, comfortable, and clean. Ideal for all skin types."

All of this is true. It is a WATER based foundation, it feels so light on my skin but looks amazing, and a little goes a long way for an everyday finish but it can be easily built up for a fuller coverage for a night out, which leaves skin looking dewy and lovely!

Due to my red cheeks I apply the Foundation Stick to them, over the top of the Skin Foundation. I tell you this Stick is a god-send, it is always in my handbag for easy touch ups on the run.

Seriously, I have fallen in love with Bobbi Brown's Foundations...

Oh Bobbi I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment