LADY WINSOME

Winsome: sweetly or innocently charming; winning; engaging.
Lady Winsome is all of these things. Offering you her musings on all things beauty, so you too can have an air of winsomeness.

------------------------------------------------

Sunday, August 16, 2009

SUNDAY SHOPPING... NEW PRODUCTS I AM TRYING

I don't know what it is about Sundays, but more often than not I buy new makeup on Sundays and yesterday was no exception.

OPI: Suzi and the Lifeguard, fulfilling my desire for a pink for Spring.
Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation, I have become addicted to Bobbi... it is so nice on my skin.

and some new products to try from Lush;

A Dusting Powder, for rubbing on the skin after moisturising, or simply for added softness and shine. And you can put a small amount into greasy in need of a wash hair, for a clean soft look (not an excuse to not wash.. more a backup for when time is not on your side).

A solid deodorant, I have always been a spray deodorant girl, but with all the dodgy ingredients, the aluminium etc, I thought I might as well give an all natural product a try...

Will keep you posted with how they all work out! Oh by the way, Aveeno Ultra Calming really does reduce redness, it is a godsend!

No comments:

Post a Comment