LADY WINSOME

Winsome: sweetly or innocently charming; winning; engaging.
Lady Winsome is all of these things. Offering you her musings on all things beauty, so you too can have an air of winsomeness.

------------------------------------------------

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

PINK... YES PLEASE, I WANT TO BE A GIRL TODAY

Pink pink pink pink pink... New favourite colour, something I never ever thought would happen. Femininity reigns supreme as we know this Spring (read Happily Ever After on http://sartoriallysublime.blogspot.com/), and I am attempting to embrace it despite my love of black.

Today I have pink nails - Suzi and the Lifeguard from OPI (DELICIOUS!), and I have been wearing one of the new Baby Bloom Liquid Lip Balms from M.A.C (Pink Tinge) - these are amazing, they offer your lips the tender love and care of a lip balm, but the gloss and sheer colour of a gloss! Yes please! I have been wearing it all day at work, and my lips feel and look amazing!

I love pink... wow, I am progressing. A real beauty girl now.

No comments:

Post a Comment