LADY WINSOME

Winsome: sweetly or innocently charming; winning; engaging.
Lady Winsome is all of these things. Offering you her musings on all things beauty, so you too can have an air of winsomeness.

------------------------------------------------

Monday, August 24, 2009

WORRY: THE MAKING OF LINES

I have made a lot of worry lines in the past few days. Today I am deepening them. I am tossing up in my mind one of the biggest decisions of my life.
It is nothing really, but it could be the end of something big, and the beginning of something bigger, or the beginning of a fall.
I don't want to get hurt. I like knowing what is happening. I like control in my life. I could throw all of that away with one bold move. But if I chose to I could make the move work in my favour. I could be what I want to be. I could write my own story rather than follow the rule book of someone else.
I want to write my own story.
I want to make my own way.
I want to make the bold move.

But I am scared.
I am making worry lines instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment